Friday 8 January 2010

5.The enormous radio

This story is good. I liked it. Its both realistic and fantastic in some ways and it teaches us a lesson. In this story a woman listens to their neighbors from the radio and learns about their private life. The question here is that if it is ethical or not? Also why would someone want to learn everything about someone's life. As I read the story I thought about these questions and couldn't find an exact answer because I relaized that even sometimes I wonder about someone's personal life. Curiousity makes people do. But imagining that same thing happening to you makes me think that interfering or learning about someone elses personal life is wrong. Another reason for this curiousity can be that people see their own lives and wonders how much it differs or how much of it is the same according to other people. People want to know that if they are the only one having troubles or if they are the one of the few who is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment