Friday 8 January 2010

8. Final Presentation

My final presentation was about the film "Boy's Don't Cry". I didn't like the movie so much because it was depressing. Brandon and friends kept drinking and smoking. Also they looked like they didn't achieve much in life because their workplace is a factory and in nightshift. Their family relationship is not good. Also John is a murderer and he is cold enough to murder his friend Candance. The movie was generally about a woman loving another woman and acting like a man. I didn't like the subject much but I had to do a presentation so I watched it. Even though I wouldn't like to keep homosexual people around me, I respect them. Every person has a right to choose and no one has a right to interfere. Its free will. Everyone should be respected for their decision. And its even can count as a courage to admit and show that you are a homosexual. This film showed me that hating is not a solution and there is no reason to hate.
Also the presentation was good. We had a lot of pictures and points about the movie. I hope we get a good grade because we really worked on the project hard.

1 comment:

  1. "This film showed me that hating is not a solution and there is no reason to hate."

    That's wonderful to hear...

    ReplyDelete