Friday 8 January 2010

9. Truman Show

I watched the film after I listened a presentation on it. It was gorgeous. I liked the movie so much. I imagined that what if I was the man who lived the same life. Every day the same thing. People acting to me like they are my real friends or that they really love me. It would be awful. Jim Carrey playing the role made it more hilarious because I'm not used to seeing Jim Carrey not doing very funny and entertaining things.
In the movie there is a guy named Truman on an island isolated from the rest of the world. All the people who live with him are actors and its a reality show. If he decides to leave the island his best friend or his girlfriend stops him. All the people in the world watches him from thousand cameras in the island. Eventually he leaves the island by boat and hits the wall and relaizes that all is nothing but a stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment